Senior World Wide Planning Manager
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Ring is looking for a leader to join our team as the Senior WW
Planning Manager for our portfolio of device and accessories
products. This global planning position will support the continued
growth of Ring as we advance our mission to help make neighborhoods
The mission of our Planning organization is to deliver accurate
forecasts, inventory targets and allocation plans to ensure
customers are able to purchase the product they want, when and
where they want it. You will own and manage the worldwide planning
for specific programs of Ring devices and accessories. This
position requires the ability to leverage a broad cross-functional
organization of business teams and management. This role is very
visible throughout the organization and this person will lead the
generation of large scale and complex plans that are presented to
senior leaders and executives.
Specifically, the Senior Planning Manager has the following
- Management of our end-to-end planning processes and workflows
to drive our build and manufacturing investment decisions to our
consumers, retailers, customer replenishment and long-term product
- Subject matter expert for demand planning, pricing, promotion,
in-stock, procurement, supply chain, logistics, and retailer demand
and supply planning processes.
- Management of product launches. Maintaining a proper Phase In /
Phase out process.
- Owning and communicating the global supply allocation plan to
- Create and implement inventory allocation strategies to
maximize inventory placement, turns, sales, and customer
- Continuously improve key end-to-end planning performance
indicators from forecasting to customer on-time delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in forecasting,
- Master of Business Administration
- Outstanding attention to detail, without losing sight of the
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities, and high proficiency creating and
managing advanced models
- Experience presenting to senior management
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a
- Ability to influence and inspire action in others
- Experience managing demand and supply initiatives and
program/process improvement teams
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make
neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which
was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems
by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as
the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and
neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and
neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone --
while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon
company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring,
you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Hawthorne , Senior World Wide Planning Manager, Other , Hawthorne, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!