Senior UX Designer
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you love wrangling complex and technical problems into simple
and visually creative experiences? Are you interested in joining a
growing team to create user-centered experiences for a young and
disruptive Amazon brand?
We are seeking an exceptional UX Designer to craft beautiful,
smart, and customer-focused digital experiences for Key by
A day in the life
As a creative visionary on the team, you will advocate for and
execute against design excellence. You're driven to design user
experiences that connect with customers. You are both imaginative
and pragmatic, and are not afraid to reimagine existing elements to
provide customers with the most delightful experiences.
About the hiring group
Key by Amazon is revolutionizing the future of delivery by
bringing convenience and peace of mind to our customers. Our
mission is to provide best-in-class experiences for customers to
discover, adopt, and engage with Key by Amazon services such as
in-garage package and grocery delivery.
As a UX Designer, you possess the necessary skills and expertise
to be able lead projects and push UX Design limits. You demonstrate
an ability to work creatively around difficult business, technical
or resource constraints. To succeed you drive alignment around
design decisions by soliciting and managing design feedback, and
communicating and collaborating with peers and stakeholders in
producing great visual experiences based on user-centric design
In this role you will:
- Work closely with product managers, developers and designers
iteratively to design, refine, and validate solutions.
- Using your design skills, you create wireframes, storyboards,
walkthroughs and prototypes that communicate your design
- Provide and incorporate meaningful feedback to improve your
design solutions and perspectives.
- Produce documentation to ensure your designs are well
understood by stakeholders and detailed enough for efficient
- Apply the latest WCAG accessibility standards into every aspect
of your work.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- 6+ years of design experience
- An available online portfolio
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI),
or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer,
interaction designer or visual designer
- 3+ years experience in web and native apps and mobile first
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Figma,
Illustrator, XD, and Photoshop.
- Has designed and launched at least one product into the
- Fluency in understanding and interpreting strategy to
developing initial concepts design solutions
- Experience in designing cross platform experiences
- Proficiency in presenting design work to peers, product and
engineering teams, and executives for review and feedback
- Experience using best practices for mobile and web-based
information architecture and design, as well as knowledge of
usability principles and techniques
- Experience with research and human-centered design with a
portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating
- Experience in using, designing, or managing design systems
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal
- Additional design skills in related fields, including art
direction, filmmaking, motion design, and prototyping
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Hawthorne , Senior UX Designer, Other , Hawthorne, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!