CMF Design Program Coordinator
Company: Tesla Motors
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a Color, Material, and Finish Program Coordinator you will be
responsible for the effective organization and communication
necessary to drive CMF activities and their delivery for all
programs to support achieving company objectives. You will act as
the primary liaison to bridge Design and Engineering through close
collaboration and interaction amongst cross functional teams to
ensure that CMF requirements are met on time and in an efficient
and detailed manner.
Success as a CMF Program Coordinator at Tesla requires a
self-starter with demonstrated ability to build strong
relationships through exceptional communication and proficient
collaboration. You have superior organization skills that allow you
to manage multiple tasks and accurately document, track and release
CMF information per program definition meeting aggressive
timelines. You hold high standards for quality and attention to
detail, thrive in a team environment and are comfortable managing
ambiguity while operating in a fast-paced dynamic team
- Document the CMF definition and content for all programs
including Tesla vehicles, accessories and energy products
coordinating closely with CMF Designers and other internal
- Follow Program information from a CMF perspective and manage
timelines as they relate to CMF deliverables and escalate any high
- Manage program milestones to ensure AAR and Mastering are
delivered and meet Program objectives.
- Collaborate closely with key cross-functional teams, including
Design Quality, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Purchasing, Program, Craftsmanship and Color and Material Design to
ensure that design intent is met against aggressive program
- Track supplier and material information/status to assist with
- Coordinate with suppliers and internal teams to assist with the
successful implementation of materials into production.
- Ensure effective communication of updates or changes to the
plan of record to all key stakeholders.
- Support CMF feasibility work for new materials where
- Assist with the organization, communication and presentation of
CMF for new programs.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent in relevant professional
experience and exceptional ability, in business, engineering,
design quality, color and materials, product development, or design
- 3+ Years of relevant program management/coordination
- Exceptional communication and organization skills.
- Excellent at creating and maintaining both external suppliers
and internal cross-functional working relationships.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs and some knowledge
of Adobe CS.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to change and
work independently with ability to manage multiple parallel-path
- Technical and/or working knowledge of automotive mass
production, manufacturing processes, and materials development is
- Must be truly passionate about the work and positively impact
Keywords: Tesla Motors, Hawthorne , CMF Design Program Coordinator, Other , Hawthorne, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!