PR Manager, Tech and Innovation
Company: Amazon Lab126
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Ring is looking for a PR Manager to join our PR team, focusing
on Tech & Innovation. The team is seeking a high-judgement public
relations professional to own external communications for devices
and services within the Tech & Innovation team.
The right candidate has experience in emerging technologies and
software, can digest and explain technical information clearly, and
is excited about the opportunity to take on challenges to think big
and demonstrate strategic and critical thinking. You are an
effective storyteller, and will come into the role with existing
technology and business media relationships. You are an excellent
writer, able to draft nuanced communications on a variety of
topics, and have experience navigating ambiguity. You are able to
juggle multiple priorities and work efficiently across a complex
You will be expected to build trust with key business
stakeholders, look around corners to anticipate trends and issues,
and successfully support our devices go-to-market strategy.
This role is preferred to be based in Los Angeles and will
require periodic travel.
- Develop PR campaigns and support launches for Ring devices,
features, software and smart home experience.
- Drive thought leadership and unique storytelling opportunities
with tech and business media.
- Collaborate with a range of stakeholders and brands to develop
and execute successful PR programs.
- Manage product reviews program.
- Foster and maintain in-depth, working relationships with
business and technology press.
- Manage unexpected or complex communications challenges
utilizing high judgment and bias for action.
- 7+ years of experience in Public Relations.
- 7+ years of consumer technology PR experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field. 10+ years of experience
in Public Relations.
- Experience with product launches and go-to-market
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and
attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise high judgment in narrow time-frames.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, including the ability to work
independently and autonomously.
- Strong attention to detail and bias for action, as well as an
understanding of technology, and ability to communicate complex
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make
neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which
was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems
by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as
the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and
neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and
neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone --
while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon
company. For more information, visitwww.ring.com. With Ring, you're
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Keywords: Amazon Lab126, Hawthorne , PR Manager, Tech and Innovation, Other , Hawthorne, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!