Senior Product Manager - Technical
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Ring is seeking a talented Product Manager who is ready to work
in a fast-paced industry and help us develop products and innovate
on behalf of customers. As a Product Manager, you will engage with
an experienced cross-disciplinary team to support design and
development of consumer products, including supporting the Works
with Ring roadmap. You must be responsive and able to succeed
within an open and collaborative peer environment.
You are business-oriented and understand in-depth technology,
and will be responsible for the development of product plans.
Additionally, you will work closely with leadership and the
engineering team to define product requirements and roadmaps, as
well as share that vision within the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management,
product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around
technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- 5+ years of product management experience in a related
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electronics,
Telecommunications, Computer Science), or related technical
- MS, MTech, or MBA preferred.
- Experience with IoT devices, including camera-based security
- Understanding of core technologies utilized in your product
domain, as well as any technical alternatives.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced
- Strong leadership, project planning, and execution skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical
stakeholders at all levels.
- Previous experience working with IoT technologies for hardware
and software development.
- Media, Marketing, Research and/or Product Management
- Experience communicating with customers, business and technical
teams, and senior leadership to define market fit for new
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make
neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which
was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems
by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as
the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and
neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and
neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone --
while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon
company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring,
you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Hawthorne , Senior Product Manager - Technical, Other , Hawthorne, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!