Social Worker Intern
Posted on: September 8, 2021
Ave, Hawthorne, California, 90250-7908, United
States of America
Be different. Do what you love.
Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients
and their families cope with the effects of kidney disease. Life on
dialysis can be a difficult transition for many patients-and you'll
be there to support and advocate for them. In this vital role, you
will help patients understand their rights and responsibilities,
and guide them in managing the physical, mental, emotional and
financial demands of End Stage Renal Disease.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships
inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then
DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Social
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values
that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career
paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your
health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from
chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Licensed or registered in the state of practice as required by
- Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) required with a
specialization in clinical practice
- Two years of experience as a social worker in a healthcare
- Demonstrated knowledge of government and private insurance
- Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
as well as functional proficiency with DaVita specific applications
within 60 days
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest
Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects
teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin
receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or
coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some
of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace®,
backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a
variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their
career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development
courses through DaVita’s online training platform
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company
second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a
place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity &
Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes
part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As
such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita, Hawthorne , Social Worker Intern, Other , Hawthorne, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!